10. Carmelo Anthony: I know I'm going to get crap for this, but I like him I will admit part of it is that I have 2 pair of his shoes but, there is a reason I bought them.
9. Kelly Olynyk: He went to Gonzaga, my favorite college, and led them to their first time being ranked #1 in the nation then he went to my second favorite team the Celtics. He also has sweet hair which would be banned at BYU.
8. Isaiah Thomas: Legendary bad boy, got in fights, yelled, small, always smiling. Who doesn't love that?
T-7. Karl Malone: He played for my favorite team, and he threw some mean elbows. He also helped John Stockon become John Stockton.
T-7 Jeff Hornacek: He helped lead the Jazz to back to back finals. My mom also ran into him at a grocery store.
5. Kristaps Porzingis: He has a cool name, and he go booed on draft night. He is 7'3'' with shoes and can shoot the 3. I love it when a big man can shoot. I also like how he stayed positive on draft night. Also if he is a 10x all-star I have to name one of my kids after him.
4. Bill Laimbeer: The original Bad Boy, he got in a ton of fights. He also got what would have been a ton of flagrent fouls. He was great at drawing charges. He was also a white rich kid who made it into the NBA which doesn't happen very often.
3. John Stockton: At one point he was my favorite player. However, I have heard more and more stories about how rude he is and how he refused to give autographs. However, I did like his play style. He was dirty but, quiet about it. He was good at defense and passing, which is what I am good at.
1. David Stockton: Just like John Stockton but, without the bad stories, plus I got to watch him every year in college.