Thursday, September 10, 2015

Socksmith Review

I wore the Abraham Lincoln socks from Socksmith and was very impressed with the look, performance, and overall quality of the sock. The sock itself was fairly thin, but I do like that, because it kind of gives you a natural and soft feel. I also got many compliments throughout the day for the look of the sock such as "Bro, dope sock" and "Whoa where'd you get those sick socks", which displays how dope the socks are and that I'm not the only one who thinks so.  Finally, I played tennis and basketball with these socks, and honestly it wasn't bad. I mean they aren't the most athletic sock but I still wasn't disappointed with the athletic aspect. Overall, I would suggest that anyone who likes to wear awesome socks, just buy a pair of Socksmith socks. No joke. You can buy yourself a pair here https://www.socksmith.com/ plus they offer free shipping on orders of $40 or more!

No comments:

Post a Comment