Friday, September 11, 2015

Are Fake Air Jordans ok?

Is it ok to rock fake J's? Is buying the $50 Jordans off aliexpress ok? Well I think it that it is. First of all it only costs $16 to make the pair of Air Jordans you "paid a hundred dollars and some change, consumption is in the veins." Plus Air Jordans don't necessarily make you play better, just ask Macklemore. They do add to the experience though, they can make playing more comfortable and who doesn't love to have the sick kicks on their feet? Second of all it has been rumored that Micheal Jordan said "my shoes are for suburban white kids, not poor black kids" I don't know if its true but, if it is then you are supporting a raciest opinion. I have 5 pair of real J's, I bought all of them for under $75 at the Nike outlet. I can't justify spend over $80 for shoes. After all "there just another pair of shoes." What do you think? is it ok to rock fake j's?

No comments:

Post a Comment