5. Nut Butter- They have this in packets and include almond, peanut, and other types. Look for ones with the least sugar. Healthy fats, protein, other healthy minerals.
4. Apricots- this fruit doesn't have tons of sugar and is delicious and healthy. You can add this to oatmeal, yogurt, or other healthy options.
3. Frozen Grapes- Although red grapes are higher in antioxidants, green grapes are healthy and delicious as well. Frozen grapes provide a cool and delicious midday treat.
2. Walnuts- This crunchy treat is OK to go nuts for. They provide minerals and are low-carb.
1. Cottage Cheese- Cottage cheese can actually help your muscles grow, and I actually enjoy it. This is a great snack that keeps you happy.