5. Tim Hardaway- with the killer crossover and the quick step there was no way to stop Tim Hardaway on the way to the hoop.
4. Isiah Thomas- the leader of the Bad Boys, he dribbled his way to two consecutive championships and into the Hall of Fame.
3. "Pistol" Pete Maravich- along with Neil Armstrong and Lewis and Clark, this dude was a pioneer and way ahead of his time.
2. Jason "White Chocolate" Williams- with moves so sweet, they belong in a candy store. He was never really the best NBA player but he could blow your mind.
1. Allen Iverson- he would leave the best of them (cough, cough, MJ) behind and baffle and boggle and twist and turn to redefine what it meant to be a ball handler.