Thursday, November 5, 2015

Are Native American Mascots Offensive?

First of all, I am part Navajo and Cherokee. I heard what Adidas is doing, which is paying schools to get rid of their Native American mascots, and redesigning logos for free for them, and I am mad. Obama even endorses it he thinks that it is a "great thing" and end this racism. I feel like it is an honor to the Native Americans. In fact I am currently wearing my Zephyr Florida State Seminoles hat. They only Native American mascot that is somewhat offensive is redskins, it doesn't bother me, but that is the only that I think could be offensive. I feel like the government and many other non-Native Americans don't understand whats offensive. Almost all Native Americans agree with me.

Whats your opinion of this topic?

No comments:

Post a Comment