Thursday, November 5, 2015

Zephyr Hats Review

I had always heard pretty good things about Zephyr hats, so I decided to try it out for myself. I wasn't disappointed at all. I got the BYU Kona hat, which has a kind of Polynesian design on the brim, and is black and blue with the BYU logo on the front, and says Cougars on the back of this dope snapback. I like the feel of the hat, and the design of it is just plain awesome. I was actually super happy with this hat, and highly recommend this hat to anyone with style, or even if you don't have style and want to pretend like you do. I do however wish that they had a wider variety of non-snapback flat brim hats.

Quality: 8.5/10 The quality of the hats are very nice it just seems like a little bit cheaper material.

Comfort 10/10 The hats are super light and fit very nice definitely the most comfortable hat I've ever worn

Customer Service 9.5/10 They responded to my e-mails fairly fast, the only issue was shipping was about a day later than excptceted although it probably wasn't their fault

Overall 9.5/10 These hats are some of my favorite hats to due to their comfort

Go out and get your today at www.zhats.com


Rights to this image to www.fanzz.com and other contributors.

No comments:

Post a Comment