Thursday, November 5, 2015

Zephyr Hats Review

I had always heard pretty good things about Zephyr hats, so I decided to try it out for myself. I wasn't disappointed at all. I got the BYU Kona hat, which has a kind of Polynesian design on the brim, and is black and blue with the BYU logo on the front, and says Cougars on the back of this dope snapback. I like the feel of the hat, and the design of it is just plain awesome. I was actually super happy with this hat, and highly recommend this hat to anyone with style, or even if you don't have style and want to pretend like you do. I do however wish that they had a wider variety of non-snapback flat brim hats.

Quality: 8.5/10 The quality of the hats are very nice it just seems like a little bit cheaper material.

Comfort 10/10 The hats are super light and fit very nice definitely the most comfortable hat I've ever worn

Customer Service 9.5/10 They responded to my e-mails fairly fast, the only issue was shipping was about a day later than excptceted although it probably wasn't their fault

Overall 9.5/10 These hats are some of my favorite hats to due to their comfort

Go out and get your today at www.zhats.com


Rights to this image to www.fanzz.com and other contributors.